Wednesday, July 3, 2013

This is probably a bad idea...

It was a dark and stormy night.... (no, really, it was!)

Alex, David, Dennis, and I were sitting around our reading room, which I insist should be called "the readarium." Our pseudo-intellectual discussions meandered from the need to renew physical diagnosis in modern medicine to musings about the pretentiousness of over-accenting foreign words in one's speech (for example, I recently gave up saying Khwassan when I want a croissant at Dunkin Donuts and David resists pronouncing Beijing as Běijīng).   

It occurred to us, after some less salubrious boy-topics, that we ought to memorialize the bizarre thoughts/comments/conversations/happenings of this house on a blog. So, here we go. Considering the appalling names David suggested for this blog, I'm a bit apprehensive about the lurid stories this blog will display by the time we disband as housemates one year from now. Only one way to find out I guess...


Why Rabbits? Why Dandelions? Ask the other guys; I just work here.

1 comment:

  1. True fact: Dandelions are edible and make fine salad. If you don't look closely, the leaves resemble arugula.

    ReplyDelete